Estate planning tailored for you
We offer bespoke planning for your estate, to protect those that you love if you can't be there.
We're here to help...
If you cannot find the information you need then please contact us
What is a Basic Will?
A Basic Will can be made by anyone aged over 18. A Basic Will ensures that your property, money and other assets are left to the people that you choose, when you pass away.
Why do I need a Will?
If you do not have a valid will at the time of death then everything you own will be shared out in a standard way defined by law which may disinherit certain members of your family.
What are the benefits of a Basic Will?
A Basic Will allows you to choose who organises your estate in the event of your death (executor), you can choose things like instructions for your burial or cremation and make other specific wishes.
Read more about Basic Wills
- What are basic wills?
- Do I need a complex will?
- What is lasting powers of attorney?
- Essential guide to wills and probate
- How long are wills valid?
- How long do wills take to write?
- How many wills can you have?
- How to make wills?
- How wills work?
- What are wills and trust?
- What type of wills are there?
- What to include in wills